欧洲新闻网 | 中国 | 国际 | 社会 | 娱乐 | 时尚 | 民生 | 科技 | 旅游 | 体育 | 财经 | 健康 | 文化 | 艺术 | 人物 | 家居 | 公益 | 视频 | 华人 | 闽东之光
投稿邮箱:uscntv@outlook.com
主页 > 头条 > 正文

特朗普说,伊朗“最好快点行动起来”,达成和平协议

2026-05-18 10:32 -ABC  -  浏览量:514780

  唐纳德·特朗普总统于2月28日宣布对伊朗采取“重大作战行动”,美国和以色列联合大规模打击军事、政府和基础设施场所。

  在宣布两周停火后,美国和伊朗的首次会谈四月在巴基斯坦未能达成和平协议。

  特朗普后来宣布无限期延长停火,并继续美国的封锁,直到谈判“以某种方式”结束。

  特朗普说,伊朗“最好快点行动起来”,达成和平协议

  美国总统唐纳德·特朗普(Donald Trump)表示,伊朗“最好赶快行动起来”,并警告称,如果他们不遵守他的要求,达成和平协议,“他们就什么都不会剩下”。

  “对伊朗来说,时间不多了,他们最好赶快行动,否则他们什么都不会剩下。时间是最重要的!周日下午早些时候,特朗普在他的社交媒体平台上写道。

  奥巴马没有像以前一样,为伊朗的回应提供新的最后期限或时间表。

  在周四晚播出的福克斯新闻频道在中国接受采访时,川普警告说,伊朗“要么达成协议,要么被消灭”

  上周,特朗普称之为与伊朗的停火“难以置信的软弱”和“一堆垃圾”。

  格里尔说,美国没有寻求中国帮助重新开放霍尔木兹海峡

  唐纳德·特朗普总统的首席贸易特使周日表示,美国总统强求承诺从中国到不是“向伊朗提供物质支持”,而是美国没有寻求中国的直接帮助来重开霍尔木兹海峡。

  “当总统进去的时候,他并没有要求他们在霍尔木兹海峡采取行动。他非常关注确保他们不会向伊朗提供物质支持。这是他获得并确认的承诺,”美国贸易代表贾米森·格里尔说在ABC新闻的“本周”节目中说道

  格里尔说,中国在重新开放海峡方面有“明显的利益”——“我参加了这些会议,这就是,这就是中国人所说的,”他说——但在没有直接参与的情况下,尚不清楚中国的立场是否会对伊朗施加压力。

  “总统并不寻求与中国进行联合军事行动。我认为美国总统从来没有这样做过,”格里尔说。“但很明显,我们希望确保他们不会妨碍我们为澄清这一情况所做的任何事情。”

  官员称,阿联酋无人机袭击导致核电站发电机起火

  阿布扎比官员周日表示,一架无人机袭击导致阿拉伯联合酋长国一座核电站的发电机起火。

  阿布扎比媒体办公室在社交媒体上表示,发电机位于Al Dhafra地区Barakah核电站的“内周界之外”。

  “联邦核管制局(FANR)证实,火灾没有影响电厂的安全或其重要系统的准备状态,所有机组都在正常运行,”官员们说。

  以色列国防军截获真主党瞄准黎巴嫩以色列士兵的火箭

  以色列国防军称,以色列空军拦截了真主党向在黎巴嫩南部活动的以色列士兵发射的几枚火箭。

  没有以色列国防军受伤的报道。

  一名国际足联官员表示,他与伊朗足协主席举行了一次“积极的”会议

  国际足联秘书长马蒂亚斯·格拉夫斯特罗姆表示,他周六在土耳其伊斯坦布尔与伊朗足协主席迈赫迪·塔吉举行了一次“建设性”和“积极”的会议,并表达了对伊朗参加今年世界杯的信心。

  伊朗队计划于6月15日在洛杉矶与新西兰队比赛,但该队尚未获得签证。

  签证问题没有立即更新。

  巴基斯坦内政部长抵达德黑兰会见对手

  巴基斯坦内政部长穆克辛·纳克维周六抵达德黑兰进行为期两天的正式访问,并与伊朗内政部长举行会晤。

  伊朗半官方通讯社报道说,这一外交努力是巴基斯坦继续努力促成美国和伊朗之间已经停滞的和平谈判的一部分。

  以色列国防军证实哈马斯领导人伊兹·丁·哈达德死亡

  以色列国防军表示,他们已经杀死了哈马斯军事部门的负责人Izz al-Din al-Haddad,他是“参与策划10月7日大屠杀的最后几名哈马斯高级领导人之一”

  以色列国防军在声明中说:“哈达德在穆罕默德·辛瓦尔(Mohammed Sinwar)被消灭后担任职务,在最近一段时间里,他努力重建恐怖组织军事力量的能力,并策划了多起针对以色列平民和以色列国防军部队的恐怖袭击。”。

  以色列国防军说,哈达德“参与了哈马斯关押的许多以色列人质。哈达德管理着哈马斯的人质囚禁系统,用人质包围自己,试图阻止他被消灭。"

  “哈达德是哈马斯任职时间最长的指挥官之一,在该恐怖组织成立初期就加入了该组织,并与哈马斯领导层保持着密切联系,”以色列国防军表示。“哈达德在哈马斯的恐怖统治中发挥了核心作用,并担任了一些高级职务,如加沙城旅指挥官和其他部队指挥官。"

  国务院称以色列-黎巴嫩停火延长45天

  美国国务院周五宣布,在华盛顿特区举行了为期两天的会谈后,以色列和黎巴嫩将停火期限延长45天,“以使谈判能够取得进一步进展”。

  发言人汤米·皮格特说,会谈“富有成效”,下一轮政治谈判将于6月2日和3日重新开始。

  他还宣布,将通过五角大楼启动第二个以安全为重点的会谈轨道,从5月29日开始,由两国的军事代表团参加。

  皮戈特说:“我们希望这些讨论将推进两国之间的持久和平,充分承认彼此的主权和领土完整,并沿着共同的边界建立真正的安全。”

  Iran live updates: Iran 'better get moving, FAST' and make a peace deal, Trump says

  President Donald Trump announced "major combat operations" against Iran on Feb. 28, with massive joint U.S.-Israeli strikes targeting military, government and infrastructure sites.

  Following the announcement of a two-week ceasefire,initial U.S.-Iran talksin Pakistan in April failed to reach a peace deal.

  Trump later announced the open-ended extension of the ceasefire and the continuation of a U.S. blockade until negotiations are concluded "one way or the other."

  Iran 'better get moving, FAST' and make a peace deal, Trump says

  President Donald Trump is saying that Iran "better get moving, FAST," warning that "there won't be anything left of them" if they do not comply with his demands and make a peace deal.

  "For Iran, the Clock is Ticking, and they better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!," Trump wrote on his social media platform early Sunday afternoon.

  The president did not provide a new deadline or timeline for Iran's response, as he has previously.

  During an interview in China with Fox News that aired Thursday night, Trump warned that Iran “can make a deal or they get annihilated.”

  Last week, Trumpcalled the ceasefire with Iran"unbelievably weak" and "a piece of garbage" after he disapproved of their peace deal proposal response.

  US didn't seek Chinese help to reopen Strait of Hormuz, Greer says

  President Donald Trump's top trade envoy said Sunday that the U.S. presidentexacted a commitmentfrom the Chinese to not "provide material support to Iran," but that the United States did not seek China's direct help to reopen the Strait of Hormuz.

  "When the president went in, he did not go in asking them to take action in the Straits of Hormuz. He was very focused on making sure that they didn't provide material support to Iran. That's a commitment he obtained and confirmed," U.S. Trade Representative Jamieson Greersaid on ABC News' "This Week."

  Greer said China has "a clear interest" in reopening the strait -- "I was in these meetings, and that's what, that's what the Chinese said," he said -- but without getting involved directly, it's unclear whether China's position will do anything to pressure Iran.

  "The president isn't seeking to have joint military operations with the Chinese. I don't think the American presidents have ever done that," Greer said. "But obviously we want to make sure that they're not getting in the way of anything we're doing to try to clarify that situation."

  Drone strike in UAE causes fire in generator at nuclear plant, officials say

  A drone attack caused a fire in an electrical generator at a nuclear power plant in the United Arab Emirates, officials in Abu Dhabi said on Sunday.

  The generator was "outside the inner perimeter" of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant in the Al Dhafra Region, the Abu Dhabi Media Office said on social media.

  "The Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR) confirmed that the fire did not affect the safety of the power plant or the readiness of its essential systems, and that all units are operating as normal," officials said.

  Hezbollah rockets aimed at Israeli soldiers in Lebanon intercepted: IDF

  The Israeli Air Force intercepted several rockets launched by Hezbollah toward Israeli soldiers operating in southern Lebanon, the Israel Defense Forces said.

  There were no IDF injuries reported.

  FIFA official says he held a 'positive' meeting with Iran FA president

  FIFA Secretary-General Mattias Grafstrom says he held a "constructive" and "positive" meeting with Iran's FA President Mehdi Taj in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday and expressed confidence about Iran's participation at this year's World Cup.

  The Iranian team is scheduled to play New Zealand on June 15 in Los Angeles, but the team has not been granted visas.

  There were no immediate updates on the visa issue.

  Pakistan's interior minister arrives in Tehran for meeting with counterpart

  Pakistan's interior minister Mohsin Naqvi arrived in Tehran Saturday for a two-day official visit, meeting with his Iranian counterpart.

  The Iranian semi-official news agency reported that the diplomacy is part of Pakistan's continued efforts to facilitate peace talks between the United States and Iran that have stalled.

  IDF confirms death of Hamas leader Izz al-Din al-Haddad

  The IDF said that they have killed Izz al-Din al-Haddad, the head of Hamas’ military wing and "one of the last senior Hamas leaders involved in planning the October 7th massacre."

  "Haddad assumed his role following the elimination of Mohammed Sinwar, and over the recent period, worked to rebuild the capabilities of the terrorist organization's military wing and to plan numerous terror attacks against Israeli civilians and IDF troops," the IDF said in their statement.

  The IDF said that Haddad was "involved in the holding of many Israeli hostages in Hamas captivity. Haddad managed Hamas’ hostage captivity system and surrounded himself with hostages in an attempt to prevent his elimination."

  "Haddad is one of the longest-serving commanders in Hamas, having joined the terrorist organization during its early establishment, and maintained close ties with Hamas leadership," the IDF said. "Haddad played a central role in Hamas’ terrorist rule and held a number of senior positions, such as the commander of the Gaza City Brigade and commander of additional units."

  -

  Israel-Lebanon ceasefire extended for 45 days, State Department says

  After two days of talks in Washington, D.C., Israel and Lebanon have extended their ceasefire for 45 days "to enable future progress" in negotiations, the State Department announced Friday.

  The talks were “highly productive” and the next round of political negotiations would reconvene on June 2 and 3, spokesperson Tommy Pigott said.

  He also announced that a second, security focused track for the talks would be launched through the Pentagon, starting on May 29 and featuring military delegations from both countries.

  "We hope these discussions will advance lasting peace between the two countries, full recognition of each other’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, and establishing genuine security along their shared border,” Pigott said.

  声明:文章大多转自网络,旨在更广泛的传播。本文仅代表作者个人观点,与美国新闻网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。如有稿件内容、版权等问题请联系删除。联系邮箱:uscntv@outlook.com。

上一篇:在周二初选之前,特朗普的目标马西说,亿万富翁正在试图“购买”他的席位
下一篇:路易斯安那州参议员比尔·卡西迪击败,朱莉娅·莱特洛和约翰·弗莱明晋级决赛,美联社项目

热点新闻

重要通知

服务之窗

关于我们| 联系我们| 广告服务| 供稿服务| 法律声明| 招聘信息| 网站地图

本网站所刊载信息,不代表美国新闻网的立场和观点。 刊用本网站稿件,务经书面授权。

美国新闻网由欧洲华文电视台美国站主办 www.uscntv.com

[部分稿件来源于网络,如有侵权请及时联系我们] [邮箱:uscntv@outlook.com]